Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can I raise a bird to live outdoors around my apartments?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jeremy H: Can I raise a bird to live outdoors around my apartments?

I live in apartments that don't allow pets and I move around in rural areas. Can I train a bird to live outdoors around whever I'm living at the time? That way I'd have the companionship of a pet, without having to rent an entire house. It would have to be a bird that can handle the cold because it gets below freezing at night in the winter.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by DogAddict
No. This doesn't sound like an ideal situation for a bird. You would have to keep it caged. If it's outside anyone could come up and do anything to it. Can you maybe get a rodent that could live indoors? Please don't get a bird, if it didn't freeze to death it would get stolen or killed. Hope this helps.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment