Friday, January 21, 2011

Q&A: How do you feel about interracial relationships?



Your Ad Here



Relationships
by anna gutermuth

Question by girlygirl: How do you feel about interracial relationships?

I do not see a problem with them. I am a white female that has dated white, black, Hispanic, and middle eastern men. My mother on the other hand is convinced that if i ever have mixed kids then the world will shun them. I think that now a days people are more open to interracial relationships and i will not judge anyone by their ethnicity or the color of their skin. Let me know your age group and how you feel about these relationships.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Piglet
I'm not against them, but they are more difficult.
A relationship works best when two people have a lot in common. A major difference like race (and the associated different cultures, outlooks, values etc) can put enormous pressure on.
Just don't be blind to the difficulties, ok?





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment